TERMS OF REGISTRATION
Social Goal Ltd. is a leisure sport event operator that organizes and administers all kind of corporate sports tournaments all over the world. By registering to one of Social Goal Ltd.'s Tournaments ("Tournament"), you, as a [player/contractor] ("Participant"), agree to the following Terms of Registration that form a binding agreement between you and Social Goal Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Social Goal"), 5 Broadband Close, Highgate, N6 5JW, London.
Please read these terms carefully before accepting them.
SCOPE OF THESE TERMS OF REGISTRATION
- These Terms of Registration are entered into between you and Social Goal. They set out the basic conditions governing your participation at Social Goal's Tournament.
- By accepting these Terms of Registration, you also accept Social Goal's General Terms & Conditions and Tournament's Rules that are integral parts of these Terms of Registration.
- You confirm that you are aware of the physical challenges in connection with the participation in this Tournament and confirm that you have the medical capacity to participate in such Tournament.
- You confirm that the participation in the Tournament is at your own risk and that you are aware of the risks that might arise out of your participation in the Tournament, including but not limited to potential injuries (both to your own body and to other Participants) and damages (to your own equipment and to third party property). It is your responsibility to procure adequate insurance coverage for potential injuries due to accidents and for harm potentially caused by you to others. You are aware of the fact that corporate health and accident insurance may not cover sports activities carried out outside of employer's premises or otherwise not related to the employment relationship. In such cases, it is your responsibility to procure adequate private insurance coverage.
- You are only entitled to participate in the Tournament if (i) your Team Captain has submitted your name on the Players Registration Form or in any other accepted way and (ii) upon payment of your team's league fees.
ASSIGNMENT IMAGE RIGHTS
- By participating in the Tournament, you agree that images of your participation will be taken, captured through video, pictures, and/or microphones by Social Goal, its partners and employees. You agree that such images can be used by Social Goal throughout the universe and in perpetuity for publications, promotional activities of Social Goal and its partners, Social Goal's social media accounts, and website. You hereby assign any and all rights including but not limited to rights of personality and copyright to Social Goal.
- If you consider the use of specific images inappropriate or in violation of your personality rights, Social Goal will consider your request to terminate specific uses in its sole discretion.
THE USE OF EMPLOYER INFORMATION
- If you choose to participate in any Tournament as part of a team associated with the name or a brand of your employer, you are responsible for procuring the employer's approval for the use of its name, trademark or other designations by yourself, your team, Social Goal and its partners. Social Goal and its partners may use your employer's company name, trademark, or other designation for the purpose of organizing the Tournament including all promotional activities before and after the Tournament for an unlimited period of time and on the worldwide territory.
- In the event that your employer objects in any way to the use of its name, trademark or other designations as set out in this agreement, you shall indemnify and hold harmless Social Goal from and against all claims, demands, actions, expenses, damages, penalties or proceedings arising out of or in any way connected with the usage of your company's name, trademark, and/or other designation.
- Social Goal will collect and process your personal data, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, age, profession, pictures, videos and employer information ("Personal Data").
- Social Goal will only use your Personal Data for operational purposes of the Tournament, such as for the registration management, operating Social Goal's Website, for match reports, disseminating event information, sending newsletters and for marketing and organizational matters of Social Goal.
- Where such processing of your Personal Data is not strictly necessary to perform our contractual obligations to you, we will do so based on our interests in communicating with you regarding our operation of the Tournament, responding to your requests, and developing, enhancing and improving our services as well as your experience.
- You acknowledge and accept that to perform under these Terms of Registration it will be necessary for Social Goal to disclose your Personal Data to Social Goal's Partners in Switzerland, the UK, Israel, and Singapore or in other countries within the EU/EEA. Social Goal will require its partners to use your Personal Data in accordance with the principles set out in this section and the principles of the applicable statutory data privacy laws.
- You have the right to access or receive certain information about your Personal Data we process about you. You also have a right to have your personal data rectified, to object to the processing of your personal data, or to ask us to restrict processing or delete your personal data. Please note, however, that your rights are subject to exceptions or derogations. Specifically, we may need to further process and retain your personal data to perform a contract with you or your company or organization, or to comply with legal obligations. Lastly, you have a right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILTY
- Social Goal and its officers, contractors and staff are not liable for any damages sustained by you or caused by you to third parties as a result of your participation at the Tournament including but not limited to injury or illness. Any liability for theft, loss or damage to personal items brought to the premises of the Tournament is also excluded. Participation in any Tournament is entirely at your own risk.
- You are fully responsible for any losses, injuries or damages to other Participants or third parties, clothing, or other property and for any other claims arising out of your participation in the Tournament and your actions carried out in connection with your participation.
- In the event of any such claims you will settle, and fully indemnify and hold harmless Social Goal from any claims of third parties (this may include other Participants, officers, contractors or employees of Social Goal, visitors and the operator of the premises of the Tournament) that may be brought forward in connection with your participation in the Tournament.
- These Terms of Registration become effective immediately as of accepting this form. Unless otherwise terminated by mutual agreement, these Terms of Registration continue in full force and effect until the termination of any Tournament that you register for. All waivers, assignments and indemnifications and any other right granted in these Terms of Registration survive the termination of these Terms of Registration.
- Any provision of these Terms of Registration that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof, and any such prohibition or unenforceability in any jurisdiction shall not invalidate or render unenforceable such provision in any other jurisdiction.
- Social Goal reserves the right to change these Terms of Registration at any time.
- These Terms of Registration shall be governed by, and construed in all respects in accordance with Swiss Law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Registration including Social Goal's Terms and Conditions and Club Rules shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Zurich, Switzerland.
London, August 30, 2018